Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Create Your Own Footbal Visors

sloth would even now

few days ago my teacher told me that operating systems so my hair is red bellini with these clumps (?), But if he were to interview me, nisba.
Today the teacher told us of the importance of communication * not * put the photo on your CV. For example, he says pointing to me, you're so good with this hair, it looks great but maybe a picture may preclude an interview. Ebbasta guys, do not ride with the ridge and full of piercing. But he was? In any case
then told me that I sound snooty and I dialectics I said "Yes, I just get an interview and be quiet." Shelling doe-eyed and says, "Well, you're also sure of yourself."
No, but what do I do? It seems that in this world there is only the aesthetic and then I ask you is because they are so insecure and so watch my weight.

blunders.
Companion One: "But you really made the university? What right?"
Me: "Biology, 11 tests have supported" Two
Companion "Ah, but then you've got your head."

the series, without words. Indeed they know they are smart but the trick is to look more and more dizzy and makes me smile when I look at neurons and their clash with each other thinking "But how? Understand? Performed the exercises? But is it possible? Will be copied."

Then the doctor today. I hate going to the doctor. Or rather, no: on the one hand I enjoy a lot. Listening to speeches and debate various bizarre, too bad then you end up always with the same old crap. But mainly because after an hour queue for a recipe for cabbage, I have to go to the pharmacy under the doctor's office and find myself the very same people who complained the first few meters higher, and have the same place in the queue, or wait and hopefully.
For the rest all right, I have to say. As they are moody is normal to have ups and downs, always smile and if nothing else I seem to have a beautiful stroke.
Ah: two boys bike ringing me back and said "what a pretty girl" type that will be 10 years that I understood. And I'm dressed as usual, or to minchiam, jeans are now so large that when I walk I gotta keep them with your hand.
Does anyone have a job that I use very little time and pay quite well? No eh? I was expecting.

Song of the Day: Thank you Dido

0 comments:

Post a Comment