Sunday, December 26, 2010

Couplet Poem Creator Online



Susanna and goldfish Oil on canvas. 60x80
Laying Oil on canvas. 70x100

Red! Oil on canvas. 60x90




Sun Oil on canvas in the window. 55x115


probably would not have painted this' ultimate naked, if I had not been asked. The product has too often lying naked pictures silly, I prefer the figure caught in its action, it seems to give more meaning to studying painting to make a gesture, an expression captured in an intimate moment, as the lady who reflects while encircling a cloth, or the artist who draws in the discretion of his office, or the girl who eats a goldfish pond in the shade of some park ... the figure of a woman lying has obvious implications, favorite here the oblong format of the picture, 55x115, which suggests a headboard of the bed. Not that I have nothing against the erotic, I'd much rather be able to produce erotic works, even in action, and certainly know how to set it. If I could live with the sale of pictures, I have a production like this, even citing the valuable hopere dell'Hukio-e, but at present I do not think the case of jobs that would expose problems ..
I found myself having to invent a scene in an inadequate space, the oblong format, leaving little room for elements of setting, so I have played with the lighting effects and some drapery elements present in the other three pieces here played.
Considering these My work on the female figure, I have the feeling of a treatment of the figure, too general education, reflecting the lack of my studio live: working through photographs and anatomical tables, the rest involved in the appearance of "study" which causes a block of interpretation, giving me a result as far away from what I want than it is in my other paintings. Moreover, beginning to paint seriously at the age of fifty, one can not miss an entire path before, but regret the lost time only serves to weaken the spirit, you may try to evoke with desperate obstinacy that has not been , deceiving the passage of time, and focusing, we can occur in a happy situation. Involving other people is the purpose for which an artist performs his art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment