Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome Letter For A New Physician Practice

Steps

two sticks, but right wand.
Roccio pointed out to me that I can not continue to fuck as well, which are older too, and I have to take a road (ah, endorphins, but that is happening to me? goes well, better, make me feel good). At first I was like an eel unfavorable marinade. Ie. SAY '. We want to talk about?
But after writing to vent my thoughts and impulsive after it canceled, well, I understand. I understand how difficult it was for him to tell me what "really" thought. It did not say that to hurt me or another but because it is so, even I know, he knows, everybody knows that is a dick who hates fancazzista grow. A search of the eternal Peter Pan's shadow. And so far I'm fine with it, eh?
Indeed, for as I knew him in these years must be something devastatingly difficult to try to approach in a whole new way with the world. So, bravo Rocco.
A little 'less nice Carla today that he had a test of OOP and who has not studied anything - and that's why rap is by Rocco - or, rather, something has leggiucchiato in the first two hours (where c' was to prepare the curriculum and mine is already decorated with bows) and then you can imagine how it'd end up. Evil, I think. Boys but I know that I should not exist in Java multiple inheritance, if not I talk to? Enough, I'm going to make a hairdresser. I will not have to think about my head, but only the head of others.
unexpected question: "Carla, but what do you men?" Reply obvious and stupid "Well tripped." But what questions are they?
In any case, my friends, that from now on I will call colleagues why I decided to change for the common good attitude towards them, they decided to call her aunt.
For the rest, hey, so good. As someone once said to me, have been manufactured to smile (and this is a lifetime warranty, guys). Therefore, I look forward without forgetting the way I did and I thank this calm that comes every afternoon to relax.
Oh I almost forgot the second rap. Our professor and head of course he points out how bad our attitude svaccato and relaxed and then what will be difficult during the internship maintain concentration if already in 6 hours in the brain die. And, of course, the Scazzi that pervades the classroom from the earliest hours of the morning. In fact, it is time to get an alarm. There promises, starting soon, one test per week, and a ruthless race in the lessons. I
foreshadowing a fierce race to repair holes in the huge spider web that I call "brain."

Song of the day: Tankard Empty Tankard

0 comments:

Post a Comment