Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Can You Get Rare Tech Decks

I win!

Sometimes two neurons touch and make me think: mioddio but I'm really so? First of all I
lack of love, you see, is obvious. My classmates are pretty pissed off by the wave of affection and vomiting on their way home today I thought, cabbages, but really worth the trouble so humble? That is begging for hugs?
I have already forgotten that I have to do to myself? That I am the center of my universe?
reworked a bit and said 'her head, from tomorrow I will try to change attitudes, to appease him a bit'. Moreover, I know that is my need due to my insecurity, to receive attention. But I know, and I know that they are smarter than that.
That said I'm glad the next outings organized. In April, the Easter holidays in Barcelona in June Sonisphere in Imola (only one day, killed but it's worth). July meeting of carnivorous plants in England.
I'm going to die in the shower. Devastating day with four hours and two of Oracle SQL, a plot to see my little brain explode. But I will win.

Song of the day: Protection Massive Attack

0 comments:

Post a Comment