Monday, February 7, 2011

Gums Bone Chips Painful

Saturday with teletubbies

Weekend mythical.
we agree to see us, high school classmates (only four then become three, really). Facebook helps with this, so I Alela the photographer, LP and GZ try an evening to do something together. Teh, Saturday I had to go to Milan, but then it turned around Saturday evening is perfect. GP tells us that sin, will play in a carnival party. GP also played bass in high school. I remember once I Alela and we went to his house he had just bought the 6-string bass and we went to see it. He had long hair at the time, now I'm shaved, because long hair is uncomfortable, he says. Too bad.
So I decide to go and Alela Candiolo this party, so we hear, unfortunately GZ is lost in the meantime, do not have a car Robassomero and lives in a little 'inculatino. Alela
me know (via WhatsApp, cheers to the technology) that there is also a friend of his and his pseudoragazza. He calls it but it is his girlfriend, L, Angelina Jolie's face, little thin, with dreadlocks and tattoos. Superb (during the night I told-I have a good heart, b-which are in Rasta, c-that even if I do not dance like dancing because I am a woman, d-I need a man and my question "why do you say that?" he replies with a "you're a beautiful woman and we women dream about the beautiful prince. It 's true was shining but he said nice things and then I take them for real.
However under house Alela us are 3 people and I suppose that we are a bit 'more of the four of us already announced. They come two more and then we pick the pseudoragazza dressed as Cleopatra and head towards Candiolo. Three cars and you get lost enough. Also because it drives a porsche noisy and fast.
Once there, admission € 5 with chupito free (I'll take only later), people dressed in every way, meeting Supermario, two Teletubbies, various people of each carton and place does not exist.
The highlight was seeing the Teletubbies go on stage. LP then tells us that a girl took the stage and started throbbing.
In any case I enjoyed it, now the guide it would seem not, but are distracted by this movie that will put below. I enclose a photo of the night with me, and Alela LP. Teletubbies rulez. Despite
brillitudine of L, I liked it a lot because it's very spontaneous, is enthusiastic about anything, has an artistic spirit and will forgive any blunders.


Song of the Day: A matter of looks Paola Turci

0 comments:

Post a Comment