Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Kat Von D Is Wearing



Yesterday was a wonderful day. A friend of mine came to visit me in Milan and the city was almost deserted. The sun warmed and brightened everything, and Turin was truly legendary.
The ride is always the same, one of the arcades, one of the center, what goes through the streets, one leading to the Mole. But the sun, good company, have made it incredibly peaceful heart.
So much so that we also have cross-Paolo Rossi in front of Palazzo Vecchio. Obviously I have not stopped or hailed or photographed, or anything. Shyness and respect. Ground Rules for Carla. So shoot straight, eyes of understanding (the series "I know who you are but I do my cocks" also known as rhyming) nod and go.
Alessandro and I walk the main streets, encountering the usual shops selling the usual T-shirts mythical mythical type:




At lunch the restaurant Chiambretti usually a bit 'of wine and four other chatter. I learned the two key phrases to avoid any blame, or "I did not do" and "It was already like that." The combinations are many. But who has finished the bottle? I did not do. Who broke the glass? It was already done. Among the other fucked up and pass the afternoon. And it's time to accompany Alex at the station. Thanks Alessandro for the company (and allowing me for the first time in my life to have breakfast by Baratti & Milano).
That evening at dinner are from my sister. My grandchildren were delighted to have me there, and from the morning wondering when I'd arrived. Leonardo gave me the lucciconi because I was prepared inside a box with his favorite games, as a gift for me. What's more important to a child of his favorite games?

help my sister with the inscription on facebook (and the end of the world is near because even Roccio us worthy of his presence in the popular social network) and with the audio settings on the laptop. Then send an Incoming messages to my classmates that are at the Shamrock to drink a beer and say they're still there then I can not possibly go. Answer: "Do not worry, please come."
Carini.
then I start from this area and find the center (that ass) from millemila parking maneuvers. But there is. My fellow students with their friends and girlfriends are all there, and the bear of the group says it is pleased that we were too. What's going on? Spring is coming?

After the usual chat, what? Ok
Valentino.
And here's the magic.







To be clear: the bear is the one with the nail. I take the other side of the Po, we pass under the bridge playing with the echo, baby back despite three decades. And after finishing our tour, we salute you. Yet there is something that I did not come back, a piece of me missing something I want. Yet this head must remain on the track, I can not afford to make mistakes, I can not afford to be light. Yet.
I decided that I will do an internship in Bologna. Mess, because I do not like the quiet life. Mother House, the birthplace, "finalmenteriescoaguidare. Therefore start on Monday, several curriculum, and the search for a room from May to July. Yes, it's a mess. But I do it willingly. If I could finally find the place is not * my * would be nice. I have not yet figured out whether it is here, in Florence or somewhere. But the place where I finally feel at home. Where you feel comfortable.
the stage And then two months. Could it be that I'm going away disappointed from Bologna and the Bolognese life, might be that boh, I like it. And I want to stay there. But the time is right to try. Then everything will be complicated. Everything.

Song of the day: Strange Kind of Woman Deep Purple

0 comments:

Post a Comment