Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding Anniversary Speech Son To Parents

Welcome Victory

Today my uncle was made, it went well, thank goodness. The have raised a calcolone but are awaiting the results of any analysis.
However tonight was born the daughter of my cousin (that is, the daughter of my uncle) at 00:40. Her name is Anna Victoria and weighs 4.120 kg. Considering that my cousin is half of me should not have been easy. So
Greetings cousin. And welcome Victoria. I would like you to know that this is not an easy world to stay, because it is a place ravaged by war, corruption and wickedness. But I also want to tell you that it is worthwhile to be there because this mud you can often find great people, good people, some amazing stuff. And even when you have issues, big or small they are, they will make you grow and become strong. I would also say that you often feel like you always see the wheels turning in the opposite direction to what you want. But you know, nothing happens by chance, and sometimes even a bad fall can help you look good on the ground, treasures that you could not even imagine.
I would tell you that in short, life is beautiful. And do not believe those who tell you otherwise. He's lying and he is unhappy and wants everyone to be unhappy. But you be happy.
That life is beautiful. And I am a sincere person.

Song of the Day: The Great Abandoned Omi

0 comments:

Post a Comment