Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chlamydia And The Mouth



"And I, who had head with horror bound,
said:" Master, what is this ch'i 'odo?
What folk is this, which seems by pain so vanquished? ".

And he to me: "This miserable mode
tengon the sorry souls of those who lived without
'infamy or praise.

Shuffle are that bad
choir of Angels
who were not rebels nor faithful to God, but stood apart.

The heavens, not to be less beautiful, nor the depths of hell
receiving,
ch'alcuna glory of the damned would have from them. "

And I: "Master, what so grievous
to them that makes them lament so sore?".
He answered: "I will tell thee very briefly.

These have no hope of death
and their blind life is so low,
that 'I am envious of every other fate.

Fame of them the world does not endure;
mercy and justice disdain them:

not speak of them, but look and pass. " "

0 comments:

Post a Comment