Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black And White Damask Cardstock Paper



This risotto I've seen on blogs, in the album forumine Alf, even in some restaurants.
seems one of the dishes to the fashion of the moment.
Since my stomach tolerates only cooked the strawberries I did a search on the net, I found several recipes, very similar.
Equal weight of strawberries and rice, pour cognac or white wine.
What can I say I tried and tried until I found the size and the ingredients that satisfy my palate.
A clarification, do not ever attack the rice during the preparation otherwise take a sour taste a bit 'ugly.


Ingredients for 4:
Pochisima chopped onion thin
extra virgin olive oil (if you prefer you can replace it with a knob of butter)
20 g butter 40 g grated parmesan
280 gr strawberries
440 g rice (I I always use for my risotto from 110 to 120 grams of rice per person)
salt, pepper
of hot soup made with vegetable nut
PREPARATION Wash the strawberries and make them a small pieces, put the pasta in a jump oil and very little to go a little onion, add about half of strawberries and a little 'hot broth and cook a couple of minutes if you need to add the hot stock.
Mash strawberries with a fork, add the rice and cover it with broth to cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Season with salt, a pinch of pepper to the rest of strawberries and finish cooking, add broth if needed (or hot water)
When the rice is cooked, remove from heat stir in butter and parmesan Pour into dishes and serve hot
Garnish with sliced \u200b\u200bstrawberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment