Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Average Electric Bill For Apartment Austin




The idea was from my watching the clown came to Hopper in the midst of the diners on the terrace, where nobody cares about him, an ' picture of peaceful solitude accepted with the knowledge that in somehow reminds me of the sweet Melancolie which Fellini is a master, with a background Waltz whispers coming from a gramophone offstage. I drew the waitress, who was to have an appropriate physical, countless times, I wanted you to abandon dancing in an embrace imagination, with mild irony. Drawing the chairs, then, it occurred to me also a work of Pina Bausch dance surrounded by chairs that he tries to escape, I do not remember that quote in Almodovar's film, perhaps "Talk to Her."
My chairs, however, does not imprison my dancer, I'm quite a decent audience for his jovial loneliness. think of the title, it occurred to me that I had heard the song sambeggiante by Sam Cooke or maybe it was Smokey Robinson, in the Italian made the Rockes Shapiro. I learned later that the author was an unfortunate boy who, confined to a wheelchair, watching his wife enjoy the dance, waiting with loving indulgence of being taken back home.
The waltz to Nino Rota was then abandoned to the tender sadness of that text disconsolately on a latin rhythm, but without the languid Brazilian, and I think at the end of the picture has grossed suspended atmosphere I was looking for, drunk in the breeze lunar time, swung on the waves out there, sea or river, no matter understand.




0 comments:

Post a Comment