Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zippo Japanese Dragon

Cheseecake

I did not know which recipe to start my new updates
Then put this on soFeminine Siza74 cheseecake nutella and I thought ..
"after months of silence, open the blog with a dessert of a 'friend of the forum I find it wonderful"
said than done! I went out, I bought the ingredients that were missing for a while, eeeeeeeeeee in my fridge, just work

In no time the cake was ready, put in the fridge.
lunch was served, it pleased everyone, my husband said "looks good ice cream! That took you over the nutella?
I replied
"better not tell you" ah ha ha



- 400 gr
Philadelphia - 6 tablespoons of Nutella
- 500 gr. whipping cream (I used the sweetened)
- 320 gr. of dry biscuits (I put 200 grams biscuits, pan 26 cm)
- 100 gr.
butter - cocoa
Mix the biscuits and mix things up properly then the melted butter. Take a cake pan on the bottom hinge and put a disc of baking paper lined the edges and reassemble the pan. Pour the mixture into the pan of biscuits and crush well with a spoon to form the base. Put in refrigerator.

Whip cream and set aside.
Mix the Nutella and Philadelphia together until the mixture is homogeneous.
Combine the compound of nutella cream and slowly incorporate well. Take the base of the fridge. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base, chill for at least 4 hours.

Just before serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder, remove the hinge edge of the cake, and cut the slice.





Siza74 was right, you buonissimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment