Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Church Welcome Poem

Yogurt Cake (Experiment-interactive Cake Imitation Cameo)

call And here I am ready for my 5 th interactive experiment with the wonderful friends of the forum's cooking soFeminine
Even if I had done this delight from the ingredients are simple but rich in flavor, I joined with enthusiasm as I landed in world of sweet cheese thanks to Alf cuochine
A good meal always ends with a good dessert, this sweet after a meal is always a pleasant surprise
easy, you can find thousands of ideas to make a cover that fits your tastes




To prepare I used the recipe that I use for about two years, the only drawback I had to settle for a large Pyrex baking dish, unfortunately preperavo this morning while the pan with hinged sides, I inadvertently hit the bottom edge of the ceramic wall which was split into two :-(



a pan diameter x 20: 200 g biscuits, gr 250 Yogurt, 140 butter, 250 gr whipped cream (I used vegetable cream), 12 g gelatin sheets, 70 grams sugar.

x 250 grams of strawberry sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch, blend strawberries, put them in a pot, add sugar and cornstarch and stir well to boil a few minutes remove from heat to cool, pour over the cake and decorate with strawberries

Melt the butter a water bath, crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter, pour into baking dish covered with wax paper and crush them well on the bottom, to the base, put in the fridge. Place the gelatin in 10 minutes in cold water, whipping cream, yogurt, beat in sugar, mix well, squeeze the jelly, put it on fire with a pot and some water, dissolve it without boiling, let cool and mix yogurt at this point to put the cream and mix gently, pour the mixture of cookies and store in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Decorate with strawberry sauce.





Thanks to Luisa , Which although very busy with his pen, he found time to plan this day
With Dauly, I used the recipe for strawberry sauce that has put on the forum post, to cover my yogurt cake.
Thanks to all the others who participated cuochine alf of the day and making this special cake


wishes for tomorrow, eeeeeeeeeee remember our party is all day
Hello I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment