Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dog Vasina & Man Penis Vidios

not all evil ....



What unites these two jobs, as well as the setting clearly at night, is the fact that I have been pinched both, in different situations. The one on the right, After Midnight, an acrylic on canvas cm.50x60 resumed oil, had been done with another at the request of a merchant, fattomi fall from his interest, he began to make difficult when it would be to shell out an advance. Holding jobs, they leaned on friendly person who made them and frame them as a gift to another person his friend, promising a payment that never came.
I had given importance to this work, carried out for purely commercial reasons, but about the pictures, I find that the image can work for a more serious, more precisely designed and treated with more care, which would fit in that my line of action groups, which belongs to the top, Against the Wall, painted in the same period, oil on canvas 60x80, this simply fregatomi by a thief in Busto Arsizio, having placed me with two other outside a restaurant, behind the Commissioner PS
Apart from the perverse pleasure derived from the fact that what is stolen, something has to rely, I think ridipingerò these two frameworks, why lie when I started to experiment with the division of color, and the subject is the ones that I like to come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment