Monday, January 11, 2010

Kates Playground Kate At The Beach

Work in progress Work in progress 6 7

during the holidays I got to work harder, looking at the work and considering the various elements, I must say that I felt so0ddisfatto only the locomotive and puffs. I have therefore taken the color of grass and plants, and their arrangement. I do not feel yet the depth of the bottom, and the space between the trees. I will try to solve with veiling, and vitalizing the sweaty metal locomotive. Even the puffs to be compiled, taking care not to become concrete, I'll try to make puffs defining the masses with the division of color, but it will be another painting, more focused on the subject, here too many items scattered attention. If it were a committee, I would already have concluded, but probably would have started on a cartoon and definitive study, varying little running. But here I wanted it to dominate the paint, and maybe it would work better on a more simple. However, the painting is a continuous journey, every painting has a story, and sometimes it seems that things are on their own that are the result of routes, perhaps for the next sitting I trovat0 satisfactory balance, it will maybe work light made with different look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment