Sunday, December 27, 2009

Very Old Ladies In Girdles



The story continues: The only thing defined is the locomotive, the rest is the subject, but also the background landscape has perhaps found its final form, and the green is pretty close to what I have in mind, only that I have to understand the sinking ground vrso the wall, and I also believe there are any trees, feel the space between the train and the background, and the background is a backdrop for the stage, but real landscape, beyond the wall of a factory, such as one sees in output or input from all city, I also believe in the American ones.
The puffs are starting to convince me, but crerdo that will work at the end of all the work, I'd like that smoke was the synthesis of various stylistic elements.
For the next session, the work done will be dry, and I'll try the final colors.
course, I am also working on another, I think that at least three projects to begin more than a couple of weeks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment