Sunday, January 24, 2010

How To Say I Do In Spanish

Final result

Saturday, January 16, I decided that it made no sense to continue, the framework can work together, all iripensamenti and ideas going on within the course of work, can find room in future work. It is not excluded that I could come back to it in a short time, I consider this a finished painting. The locomotive has its own weight, fits well into the landscape, he discharges steam puffing smoke, the background evokes a space greater than what you see, and even the trees before of the wall are decently placed nell'avvallamento. For distances was very helpful cobalt blue, off the ground with green and white zinc, cadmium yellow triumphed in contrast to the nearest vegetation, the deadlift properly absorbed by the other colors red efficiently play their role. Basic violet, I had shunned for years, for the transparency of shadows. In retrospect, I think I should refer to the depth of the mountains of the wide-ranging Segantini applied at that claustrophobic industrial environment, but there propio I thought in my brain looking impressions spent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment