Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hair Thinning At Front



Here we go again. Another two and a half weeks late and sclero you know, the more you know you should get, the more you thought. But * not * the thought, that thought. In the stock market thought because you keep the Mooncup that still cluttered. And since you use the Mooncup perhaps hoping to hold on tight I say find a clean bathroom, but at least walk.
So I have a very old remedy to speed: the pregnancy test. Buying a pregnancy test and it brings in 99.9% of cases, the problem is resolved within the next day. Porto Auchan where my beautiful ass tripped in the pharmacy department, including a lubricant can also be used as a massage oil and a thousand packages of cleansers (all with different pH eh?). So I find the different pregnancy tests and I discover that the minimum cost is 9 €. But we are mad? That is, the last few times I've thrown away as 9 euros? The package is devastating
tralaltro: rosina with the flowers. And over the word "used earlier 's expected cycle.
I decided that I will yield to blackmail another of my period, and that fanculizzino too. They will come when they want to reach.
Yesterday I sent curricula around Bologna, which I should have done Also today, but as you can see I'm here to fuck nicely on the blog. In any case I still have time. CVs were 23, now I get a response. That is not the answer, it was a "Oh, we have based in Turin, Milan, Bologna and mica do not know where we want to go, eh? ". But to me it goes well, means you do not have trashed my mail, so I replied stating that my request is for the headquarters in Bologna. Then I thought but how the hell do I do talks? I think the series in every detail.
I'll think about. I just have a response time not too long, so I can plan the rest (whether looking for a room or deck to stay under for example), moving, and everything.
problems that came to my mind: no work (but the stage will be worth?), I can get a doctor for a prescription of my pads (type in Florence if you do not study and do not work you're an outcast of society and you are not entitled to medical family, you can only hope it reaches you something so serious as to be able to use the emergency room)? Visits as otherwise the book? The machine, the port? I'll leave it to rot here? The residence will be able getting May 1? In May, plus I also visit dall'endocrinologo payment and car insurance.
Possible solutions: get a supply of pills before the two-month internship. Move the visit in July (so you can book ognicosa here). Arrange with the insurance (which maremmina you recommend them, I changed three addresses in the last 3 years and have always mistaken the address to which to send the coupon, it should bhe).
But I'm optimistic. Or as I would on twitter: # optimistic.

Song of the day: Everybody Needs Somebody Blues Brothers

0 comments:

Post a Comment