Monday, March 7, 2011

Cervical Mucous Chunky

Do not underestimate

begin to tell this thing from the last day.
Number one: sometimes underestimate people, like my mom.
M: "How was your interview?"
Me: "Well, I took it!"
M: "they took?"
Me: "Yes, but it is a course of two months'
M:" What is an internship? "
Me: "Hmm Well, you know the course I'm doing? Well, for two months they send me to train people directly in a company"
M: "Oh good" I
: "There would be one thing, the stage is not in Turin"
M: "Where is he?"
Me: "Well, in Bologna"
M: "So for two months you'll be in Bologna"
Me: "Well if all goes well, the intention is to remain"
M: "Well, so you also have friends in Bologna (eh..) goes well, if you need help let me know the rent "
O_o"
From my mother I was expecting at least a "Mha" sucked, so much anxiety as the Molise dry. Mha of my mom means "fuck that" either or "how nice," depending on context. In some cases interpreters as "'a ncul sorreta" or "I burned the roast, but that remember my mom always said anything with a dry and aspiratissimo "Mha!"
None.
A party who gives the word taboo, or "help". When I hear that word I have an outbreak of rashes on the face and my vocal chords can only say this string of characters "No, because I do alone."
But I was silent for a while '.
Then my vocal cords could not resist and I said "No need, for now, thanks."
Then afterwards my biggest effort, which was not interviewed as many suspected, has been exceeded.
In reality it was a rather distressing day for several verses. First
at lunch I had the bright idea of \u200b\u200bhow much I talk to Rocco is going on emotionally. I should not have? I should have? The communication was broken abruptly by the arrival of the course manager, you can imagine how I felt I could be, I have feelings of guilt only to keep your shoes untied. Not being able to immediately clarify my beautiful ansietta are kept me there. The
we announced that we will charge a project in pairs. I have been associated with one of which barely know the sound of the voice because we will have spoken, yes and no 5 times throughout the course. In fact we look quizzically. And she confirms that we are the pair that creates more doubt. Ever, ever get in trouble, eh? Anxiety number two.
shame that at 15 I have to go out, go home and change, I'm dressed so indecent and I have a conversation with a man (yes a man, and yes I know, I was pretty down on myself for an interview, but just not this morning We had "equal opportunity" as a subject? Sese but there are equal opportunities? yes ... But should) go to the center and Piero della Francesca, a colossal monument to concrete filled with companies and no possibility to park. Too bad that today I was also a psychologist. I have to call and move.
get there and find parking outside the complex. I widened my beautiful green eyes that I do not see the truth.
Meanwhile, I was anxious about everything except for the interview.
psychologist and I'll call the move an appointment for Monday, March 21, and goes well, it is a bit 'in there but you have to do?
Within the complex and there is also an information point, send me the fifth floor. Elevator very small, especially for the claustrophobic I think. Check on the fifth floor corridor long style hotel in The Shining, I walk and watch the door hoping to find room 237 and finally living my horror films. But nothing. The corridor is without life, there are no rooms with bloody sticks walking stick walking and I find my company colloquiante.
sound and I ad. They make me sit down. I wait and wait and wait.
a little bit I asunder. And wait. I lean for a moment to take a magazine on the table and pretend to read but I realize that they are sitting on the chair has wheels and the risk of putting forward in his chair doing a wonderful landmark figure (Saturday I made two already, we want to talk about it?). I get back on track.
Appearance.
comes a little man's smile was thinking for me. It is not for me, but smiled back.
Thanks.
comes another man in a hurry. He gives me his hand to the flight that I can barely squeeze in all that he has only slightly slowed but not stopped. Before me in a room which is perhaps an office, perhaps his office, perhaps a meeting room, I think I have not seen anything because the guy in question has never lifted their eyes from my eyes and I could not look down (the guard).
First question: "But why Bologna?" This
I studied, I'm ready, "Bologna is a city child, my interest would be to live there and, in the hope of a future job prospects, meanwhile, began an internship there."
Never lower your eyes, is disturbing.
I explained briefly that the stage will be on VBA (I think about what it is but I do not care), I say that is fine with me that it's good enough for my head, for that there are no problems.
"Yes we would be concerned, for us there are absolutely no problems, if you want you can also do an internship in PHP or Java but the problem is that now we do not work that type, so would be in front of a PC but would do nothing to professionalizing, while VBA we have real things to make them do "
to me is fine, I say. He is well, to me is fine, we're good . colloquium ended. He left his business card and a little while ago I sent him an email to confirm your e-mail from my manager. What can I say. It 's done.
I get home and chat with rocks, perhaps I'm sorry I should not tell her, but reassured me again. And 'I did not want you to know from these pages, or facebook, or twitter, I preferred the feel of me. Then he could also send me to draw but I think I did the right thing .
And now I think of May. Steps baby in May.

Today, no song. I am music.

I leave you with this gem that is one of my favorite movies: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment