Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fire Belly Toad And Dwarf Frogs

No Armageddon Me and my things today

One moment I share with you this wonderful day. Well firstly I got the * real * test result Programming Techniques, or 100/100 (I wrote a few days ago 90/100, not bad, just wrong). Overall outcome of the matter 23/25 (penalized only by absence, having entered one month after the start of the course this thing weighs enough). The biggest surprise was the test object-oriented programming that I thought I had passed only with the sufficiency pulled and instead turned out to be a brilliant 80/100 (overall evaluation of the material 25/25). Guys, what to say.
But it's over.
I receive a reply from a company in Bologna for the Stage (tralaltro company with offices in Turin, Milan and Bologna). They have nothing for me in Java / Oracle, but if they are interested, they can offer me work in Php and VBA. I speak with the manager of the course that tells me it's ok. It will be harder for me because I have to learn PHP but does not see me in trouble, indeed. They are a valuable element, "says (self +1000), and did not trouble to send me to stage starting tomorrow. Knowing that even though I was playing zero programming, in short, are scope.
I just responded to the company and keep our fingers crossed. I am always optimistic and I am increasingly convinced that when you smile at life, life itself smiles. Naive? Maybe a little '. But today I'm fine.
Stay hungry, stay foolish. Always.

sushino Now that we have a shower with some classmates. A hip hip hooray for me and a hug to the whole world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment