Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ocean Bride Condos In Myrtle Beach

sliced \u200b\u200bbread mold

Wowwwwwwwww forumina thanks to Alf finally have the mold to make my sandwich loaf
for months was that I wanted to buy this mold, personal problems then I stopped searching the web.
Alf days ago I wrote about that I could not find this mold eeeeee,
shortly after, I got a sweet miciovolante MP, was the link to order this wonder



Look good: It looks like it or not a box for the ashes? Ah ah ah
When he came home my husband was in the evening on my return told me: "Mari is this thing" I said, "the litter box to put the ashes on the Internet was then offer a I bought "
He has not opened his mouth.
Yesterday afternoon, when he saw that I put in the dough in my bread has a nice smile.



Girls look is wonderful!

Now I have to find some tool to make the slices all the same, unfortunately, the 'slicer I have is small it breaks the bread at the center

0 comments:

Post a Comment