Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Motorcycle Gear Safety Speech













difficult, perhaps impossible, do not fall in love with Venice.
impossible not to get angry for what the tourists do, and the Venetian government. Could not some sudden
appreezzare loneliness that surprise the traveler who loses his way.
every time I go to Venice I can, and I often feel the desire to put paint on the edge of a channel, or the shade of a portico-covered, but some things do not use anymore, so I just drink all the pictures I can, to use their memory when I want to paint Venice. It may also happen that it takes some author, or I use photographs, but the main thing is that I always try to recreate the soul of this wonder, the feeling that the city can give whenever you find yourself visiting her .
The first work on the top is taken from a watercolor by Sargent, oiled it my way on a 40x50 canvas, and as now seems much school, he feels the full weight of the great master, but there is light, and stone, and water, without a doubt this is Venice.
And Venice by heart and the title of the second, 50x60 painting from a quick sketch done perhaps twelve years ago, so it is the memory that has produced most of this work. By the third work, I turn to Carpaccio and the film festival, in a landscape of pure imagination: oil on canvas. 40x50, Vittore Carpaccio back home. I tried to recall the colors of the Master, with the view down, like a gondola, and the presence of water is reflected on the walls, the effect is not as happy, but here begins a speech that I intend to continue , Venice painting without painting the water, making it feel somewhat, avoiding the representation more usual. The title evokes the cosmopolitanism of the English cinema, and the randomness of a sheet stretched, exaggerated proportions, suggests that Carpaccio silver screen would know how to revive his canvases. NO WATER
also the last piece, "Walking," an oil on canvas. 50x60 where I worked only fantasy, a celebration of my favorite walks Venetian, a home, the cat stalking the eternal, the eternal pigeons, a beautiful day with the sun, even in October, playing only his reflections on the walls and under the bridge, the sumptuous palace appears unobtrusively in the background, is the true human dimension.
admit that the glare of the water being pootrebbe done better, we will study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment