Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Courthousekew Gardens, Queens New York

Thought remote

Tempera on paper, about 50x70, painted in the early 70s, recently framed, titled Fast and at night.
I had a piece of that bluish wastepaper which once covered the school books, but which was also used to pack the pounds of spaghetti and bundled mileage. With tempera studio, I drew this picture without thinking about it too, the painting was not thinking, I thought instead all suggestiondi a night journey, looking out the window of a train. Rapid appearance of deep craters that shoot vegetation, bushes and canes, lights, sudden materialization of colors at once absorbed by the darkness rattling a whistle cuts through all that far away is a city lit up late to get closer.
With 30 years experience in the painting, I have taken up the subject in the "Heart of Darkness", involving the magnetic sense of mystery so well narrated by Conrad, developing in the direction of my research I present the colors shown here with few, swift strokes of a school temperaccia dates with the most miserable Chinese brush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment