Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 Steps On How To Masterbate As A Man

interactive experiment n 9. Halloween Pumpkin

I could not miss this experiment of cuochine of alf
All together for a saucer of Halloween not bad. I wanted to try to time the pumpkin ravioli, I must be honest never eaten.
Beeeeee! what to say, very successful experiment, tortelli sguisiti addition to cooking I enjoyed
Thanks girls with you I spent a fantastic Sunday


These are the pumpkins in my garden, the youngest was sagrifigata for this delicious main dish


A you my pastry , two stuffed in the bowl filled with the heavenly macaroons


balls of filling on the pastry ready


Browse doubled



cut of my first-tortello ravioli




Here they are ready, they have come around 100




Since the sauce was a delight, could not miss the nuts of my land


For the filling: 1 kg pumpkin

130 gr parmesan or grated Parmesan cheese 1 egg

salt, pepper, nutmeg.
50 g amaretti (optional)

For the dough: 3 eggs a shell of water
mix the flour with the eggs and water, knead until dough is smooth.
let rest 10-15 minutes covered with foil.
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or use grandma duck.

For my sauce: About 100 grams of butter, 4 beautiful leaves of sage, hazelnut flour, salt, pepper, grated parmesan

For the filling: Cook the pumpkin pieces in the oven for one hour at 150 degrees. ( I step in the microwave). Allow to cool mash thoroughly with a fork. As advised by our Dauly, put the pulp into a colander to lose any watery, leaving it in the fridge for a whole night. The next morning take it back, mix the pumpkin with the egg, salt, pepper and grated Parmesan. If you wish, even the macaroons. I made a bit of batter with one egg and parmesan cheese, I put more pepper in the middle I put 25 grams of macaroons
I gave the form of ravioli, as was the lunch I had to speed up to 7 people.
While the dumplings cooked in boiling salted water, I put a pot on the stove paste very large jumps, I melted the butter with the sage, when ready I added salt, pepper and a tablespoon of hazelnut flour, I drained ravioli I paid them and I turned in the pan very lightly with a wooden spoon, and serve Serve with a nice jack parmesan

0 comments:

Post a Comment