Monday, November 3, 2008

Microwaves In The1920's

two or three things that have kept me away from the blog ..

Ok .. In summary ... is some time since I wrote on my blog dear .. now even more confident of my fans will be given up .. Oh well start again ...
Well that has happened in these two months of absence from the blog.
Number 1 My relationship with Sara is gonfissime sails are very happy, on cloud nine .. I could not really ask for more, with her I'm rediscovering the pleasure of little things, the taste of the innocent and silly laughter, the commitment in the things around us.
Together we went to give blood, something I wanted to do for a living (as much as you ..
parenthesis on the donations : fasting morning with the famous Florentine traffic that accompanies our journey to Meyer; you get there fill out a form on our health and we register as donors. little time we are visited by a doctor and then donation. My stomach was beginning to demand food and offering a candy, I have not turned back, but even the prospect of a juice with I heard the nurse brought snack kindly restrain, not satisfied takes full advantage of my good breakfast (2 and 2 paste + tell cappuccino) and I do a ECG
result of the donation: I donated a pint of blood, but I won in groceries and free testing .. tell me if it is not expedient to give!!

Number 2 I had them fooled .. I decided to become a representative of the university course .. not now I regret it, but I realize it may be stressful. Anyway with the expert Cichero and "forced" Ruscillo we have created a close-knit team that helps. We tried as much as possible to inform our friends on university reform that is coming down on us.
Result: I understand that when you believe in something, but you can not have a role deployed and drag gl'altri force. important lesson, but it has not scratched my ideals and crowned by the continued participation in the demonstration in Rome on October 30!
Bracket Event: LA PIU 'BELLA, HEARD, engaging, unified event I've ever done .. I do not know what will serve everything we do, but we do .. strongly expose what is ours and diritto.Sforzi to jump through hoops to get tickets, lump in my throat because nothing until the last ticket, then magically two days before the fateful day yes .. we are! you go to Rome! With our magic banners Gelmini thou hast not asked for informed consent "and" Better an enema of 133 "a small representation nurses (fifteen) has been heard walking through the capital shouting "UNI-VER-SI-TA 'BLI-PUB-CA UNI-VER-SI-TA' BLI-PUB-CA"!

Number 3 the end I decided not to return this year in the Community leaders. I've been thinking a lot and I think I need a moment to get away from scouting, scouting for 12 years rents rents have affected my life a little. Convinced that community leaders come in means taking serious degl'impegni I think it's best to think seriously and not make an immediate switch-clan community leaders, I believe that money in one year by sabbattico Scouting takes me .. (Although I believe it will not be able to detoxify the magic of the scouts and, almost certainly return to my group to give myself my contribution). At the camp of the steps I actually did not make the most of the group and, although persistently ill-treated by the "because you are not returned," I took what people believed in me and showed me an enormous pleasure, I have no regrets, however, right now I dedicate my life to the scout-style, without forgetting those who gave me so much and with a debt to pay .. a huge debt.

Number 4: I finally decided to leave the aikido, after a tug of about 3 ½ years (not even had a Fiha!), I realized that I more stimuli than before, I do not more excited, I'm not amused anymore. Ergo I truncated albeit with regret losing a good group of people, and I sling from a life that I wanted to do, but I never had the strength to do: soccer.
know eh .. so 'boring .. but I've always liked and I never did, and with a little encouragement of the will, I decided to try .. and cabbage .. it went well! Arruolatomi as a goalkeeper, two-time training and the coach brings me to the first team training with experienced people for 30 years and with a goalkeeper coach .. wow power (but that effort!) but I'm happy and satisfied with what I'm doing ..
I played my first game .. we drew a game tiratissima .. 5-5 away in a soccer field instead vapors above the pool, a team with little experience, but really want to do is put forward and loses two points instead of gaining a view of the dynamics of the game. The whole experience, are now charged and ready for the next home game, I hope you can come and see me in so many .. There earthen .. I finally found a role that enhances my abilities and that makes me have fun .. hopefully good .. Well I did come

du 'chestnuts so anyone who has had the courage to read this place, but it was only right to revive my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment