Monday, September 22, 2008

Dual Form Nail System

Impanicato panic! Ingrid Betancourt

... reset salivation, breath away, and cut off Tremulant words, often without meaning ..
seems the description of a corpse dyslexic illiterate .. in reality this was me today physiology exam ..
If during the examination of Anatomy and Histology fear was felt, this time it's the panic that came on the scene .. and in all its anxiolytic power ...
Was it the fact that the examination was important enough to scare ..
because it threatens to throw the pigs a year of sacrifice, stress and many, many efforts .. It must have been
what has been, the fact is that I'm stuck .. and I almost literally ...
I thank from the depths of the Eleanor, at the time of my tragic / pathetic desperation has been able to find the right words to make me return and make a good figure with the other teacher ..
End result: passed the test, but I was shocked by the panic that came over me .. Hope
future: the next time maybe I can anticipate and deal with the panic time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment