Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cooking Frozen Tortellini

But .. self-esteem soared ..

historic day today, pitched, epic, to remember .. Because after all I managed to pass the test of Anatomy and Histology!! Sincerely
after the defeat of 11 June touched my moral ground, but now I am here to enjoy the result ..
In fact there and I hoped that even before questioning had passed the examination in only 6 did not encourage .. a massacre. Everyone
nursing course know what it means to succeed to pass, is a great result. Because it seems to have passed the first real obstacle ..
if before my self-esteem verging to a dung beetle because it did not believe a damn thing together this year, now at least I feel like a lion if svacca under the tree ..
bad that not last long .. tomorrow, the head is already in physiology ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment