Friday, May 9, 2008

What Does A Goider Look Like

May 9, 1978 .. 30 years ..

" There is a scene from the movie that explains everything. My brother who fights with my father, I run after him to calm him down and he leads me, step by step, to the house of Tano Badalamenti. The distance is in fact only a hundred paces. Still, he says Pepper in the film, the few meters separating two opposing worlds: that of honest people, workers, and one of the murderers and abusers. Well, this may be the metaphor of the story of my brother: you can live in the same microcosm, even under the same roof, as happened between Peppino and my father, and be light-years away. At the same time, the space of just a hundred yards makes you realize how tenuous the boundaries of the choice between good and evil .

Giovanni Impastato

Peppino
is what you've done something extraordinary, someone calls him courage

the other caller
madness I call it love for the dignity

and rights of man.

courage of these crowds every day we have an extreme need


and is the force that drives us every day


to reject the "stench of moral compromise" .. Thanks

Marco Del Pezzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment